The adidas Yeezy Boost 700 “Inertia” is the fourth colorway released of the popular chunky sneaker by Kanye West and adidas. The decidedly soft color palette features multiple shades of grey across the premium leather, suede, and mesh upper with light pink accents on the oval-shaped details of the midsole and reflective silver accents throughout. A cream white rubber outsole finishes off the clean look for the Yeezy “dad shoe” silhouette. Another essential drop in the adidas Yeezy sneaker line, the limited edition adidas Yeezy Boost 700 “Inertia” released in spring 2019.
adidas Mens Yeezy Boost 700 Inertia
- The Air Jordan 1 High Co.Jp PS “Midnight Navy” is the youth sizing of an original design from Nike’s “Concept Japan” collection of Japan-exclusive colorways from the early 2000s that returned as a global release in 2020
- Midnight Navy nubuck overlays on the forefoot, eyelets, collar, and heel add contrasting to the white leather panels
- A Metallic Silver leather Swoosh dots the mid-panel
- In addition to being one of the first Jordan 1s to use a navy color scheme, the “Midnight Navy” was one of the first non-original Jordan 1 colorways of Michael Jordan’s iconic first signature shoe
- The upper displays a white leather construction on the perforated toe, mid-panel, and collar
Sold：109 Wished: 43 Followed: 75